Drug Charges Lawyers You Can Rely On
Support for all manner of charges. We understand that charges involving drug possession and supply can be very stressful to deal with. If you’re looking for lawyers who will take the time to understand you as an individual, call us.
With decades of combined experience, the team at Criminal & Traffic Law can offer expert advice, assistance and representation on any drug-related matter you are facing. We have successfully represented hundreds of clients at courts across NSW, at both Local Court and District Court levels, and can ensure that you get the vigorous, thorough defence that you deserve.
Your drug lawyers in Sydney at Criminal and Traffic Law can assist with the full range of charges, including:
- possession of drug-use implements: bongs, glass pipes etc
- possession (cannabis; ecstasy; ice; speed; cocaine; heroin, etc)
- cultivate prohibited plant (cannabis, marijuana, dope, pot, weed, gunga)
- supply prohibited drug (including commercial and large commercial quantities)
- manufacture prohibited drug
- import border controlled drug (including commercial and large commercial quantities)
- aiding and abetting (helping someone supply, transport or hide drugs)
As your drug charges lawyers in Sydney, we may be able help you have your charges dismissed under section 10, Crimes (Sentencing Procedure) Act 1999, so that you avoid a criminal conviction.
Available for matters across Sydney and NSW
Our firm is available for matters across Western Sydney including Penrith, Bankstown and Campbelltown, and can travel if need be to courts throughout the state. Know that if you retain us, you’ll have access to a reliable, knowledgeable team of criminal lawyers. Put your trust in our years of experience and sterling track record.
For more information or to make an appointment to see a lawyer at our Sydney office, call us now on (02) 9723 3522. First appointments with our firm are absolutely free.